1. Who we are
Entrepreneur number: 0736.807.446
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Sylvester Solutions collects the following data: name and email address.
You directly provide Sylvester Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– place an order for any of our software
– use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Sylvester Solutions collects your data so that we can:
– process your order
– generate a unique licencing code based on your computer hardware configuration
– email you with information on version upgrades or new developments we think you might like
Sylvester Solutions will never share your data with partner companies or other parties, except when obliged by law.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We never share data collected through cookies with any partners.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
4. Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website uses Analytics cookies, which delivers important statistics on visitor numbers, viewed pages, sources and other essential information we use to improve our website.These statistics are anonymized and cannot be linked to a specific person or user. We do not use ‘behavioural targeting’ where we show you specific content based on your click history. Your surfing behaviour remains anonymous. Data from contact forms are never processed or stored in Analytics.
We set up Google Analytics conform privacy legislation in such a way that prior consent of the user is not needed. The cookie of Analytics is a ‘first party cookie’, this means it is the property of Sylvester Solutions and not that of Google. This cookie will not be used for advertising or commercial purposes. Sylvester Solutions has a Data Processing Agreement with Google. Also, Analytics is set up in such a way that IP addresses are anonymized, which means that data can never be linked to you or your IP address. Furthermore Sylvester Solutions does not share any information from the Analytics account with Google or other third parties. The Analytics cookie is valid for 50 months.
If you want to completely block the script from Google Analytics you can download the opt-out plugin for Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. With this plugin your visit will not longer be used in the statistics of all websites using Google Analytics.
6. How long we retain your data
Personal data processed for customer management will be stored for the time necessary to satisfy legal requirements (in terms of bookkeeping, among others).
7. What rights you have over your data
Sylvester Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access: you have the right to request Sylvester Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Sylvester Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sylvester Solutions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: you have the right to request that Sylvester Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
– The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that Sylvester Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to Sylvester Solutions processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability: you have the right to request that Sylvester Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. How we protect your data
We take the appropriate technical and operational measures to ensure your information is kept secure. We use a secure service when you buy software via our website via a virtual gateway operated by PayPal.
Sylvester Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sylvester Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.